__ 1. Login in to Google Analytics
__ 2. Select the profile you wish to review
__ 3. In the left sidebar, click on Dashboards --> Social Engagement
__ 4. Click on the widget "Event Statistics"
__ 5. Scroll down to see the middle of the page, you will see a gray button "Secondary Dimension" - click on it
__ 6. In the field, begin to type, "event category" - when you see the selection come up in the list, click on it
__ 7. See the definitions list below to read the report:
- Event Category will determine from where the event originated.
- Event Label denotes the specific event name.
- Homepage Banner - elements within the homepage marquis
- PDF - events that were instrumented from download pages
- Video - events that were identified as video